Sunday 8 September 2013

So.....

I googled 'how teens can make money online' and blogging came up. I was thinking, hell no! No-one makes money unless you are very famous. So I did the survey one and so far I have made....a grand total of £3.66 after 5 surveys! But, that's better than nothing, right?
I was thinking of just saving up the points to get my little sister a £10 gift voucher for amazon and something awesome from Starbucks. My mum is trying to get me to work and I don't think she understands I can't work because I am 15!!!
Anyway, nothing happened. I was just watching Jacksgap and they do some really cool stuff. I mean even before they were famous via Youtube they did awesome stuff. I don't. I just sit at home and fill in surveys since today and blog. I really have nothing and no friends. Well, I have friends just not loads that like to go out.  The highlight so far is going window shopping for prom dresses as in 31 weeks I finish school and am off to college! Wooh. If your from America, I am not super smart and graduated really early but in England college is equivalent to Junior/Senior year.
Anyway, I found this girl on youtube and she's a model and she said to get a flat stomach just eat less. That's very hard for me as I'm a foodaholic and she said just drink a glass of water before food so you feel more full and eat less. It works. Well, it did for one day but today I couldn't be bothered to get a glass of water so I just ate crisps, chocolate, more chocolate and sweets. I really am going to have an awful stomach. I mean I thought that since I'm small I'll have a flat stomach to compensate but I just can't. Why should I give up food?
I am still going to try. I really want pretty prom pictures and then I can go on a food binge.

If you want to make money and your a teenager who doesn't want to leave  their house try: ipoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment