Tuesday 6 November 2012

Boredom

So I'm looking on the Internet and watching t.v randomly now. I just can't concentrate! I want to call it boredom but it's not it's just this weird feeling like lack of motivation but yet at school i am somehow woken up? Isn't that the opposite to normal people, therefore am i not normal? I even searched TEEN BOREDOM! apparently lot's of teens go through it but it's because of a reason..like there is nothing going on in their lives that they have to be enthusiastic about, yet me, i have so much going on right now it's overwhelming. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF IT IS JUST ME WHO IS FEELING LIKE THIS????

No offence but I'm not really a writer i am just writing because at this particular moment it keeps my mind occupied. My stories are crap and i have an imagination of a potato...i would say five year old but as everyone knows they can come up with brilliant theories for everything and the first time i listened to one i found myself nodding in awe. But i love to read books. i just get wrapped up in one for days without stopping until i have finished it and then reading the next in the series leaving my GCSE'S to pile up and be left and my whole life turning upside down just to finish this book...and the next and the next..of course until they finish. I become quite depressed and wonder and every single detail and then wondering why my life is not like that. Obviously i am not reading any books because my life turns to havoc but i miss the feeling. I just can't win!
Honestly, i think my brain just has it's own conversations wondering about whether to do things or to say things!

No comments:

Post a Comment